Having trouble logging-in? A few things to remember:
- Always use all leading zeros for your ID number.
- Be sure to accept the Terms and Conditions when presented with the box. The check box is very small underneath the embedded information.
- Always choose your date of birth using the calendar when setting up a first-time account, as the system can be tricky with date format.
- You should also try changing browswers to make sure old login information isn't stored as a cookie on your browser.
- Passwords must be 9 characters long, contain a lower case, upper case, number and special character.